CYD? IS A COVID SECURE EVENT
It’s exciting times as we start gearing up to our 2021 events and we can’t wait to welcome our dancers back in a safe environment whilst still providing the full CYD? experience!
Health and safety has always been at the forefront of CYD? therefore we will be implementing all the relevant measures at our events to ensure not only all the required legislation is met, but that we are creating a safe environment for all our event attendees.
Some of the measures will include:
- Providing a QR code to use with the track & trace app
- One way systems & clear signage
- Staggered arrival / departure times
- Temperature check on arrival
- Hand sanitising stations
- Face masks to be worn whilst travelling through the venue
- Extra cleaning of surfaces
Should we have to run socially distanced events in 2021, this will affect our overall capacity allowance, therefore the timings, length of day and overall experience may vary in 2021. Should we no longer be able to accommodate your attendance you will be notified and receive a FULL REFUND. Capacities will be worked on a first purchased basis and guided by our venues and government guidelines. We are sure you agree the safety of our attendees and staff is paramount.
A full COVID-19 risk assessment has been undertaken for every venue.
Advice for People coming to CYD? events
We respectfully request that you do not attend any of our events if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell.
Upon entering a CYD? event, you agree to:
- Follow the directions provided by CYD? staff members and the signage within each of our venues
- Abide by all government guidance aimed at preventing the transmission of the virus (details of which can be accessed via the following link https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus)
Failure to comply with these measures means you may be asked to leave our event.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the CYD? team.
Many thanks, CYD?