Justin-Lee trained at Bird College, graduating in 2013 with a First Class BAHons Degree.
His Theatre Credits include; Understudy Mr.Z & Ensemble Original London cast of An American In Paris (Dominion Theatre) Understudy Mary Sunshine and Ensemble in Chicago UK Tour, Ugly Sister in Cinderella at the Cambridge Arts Theatre. Ensemble Dirty Rotten Scoundrels UK Tour. Aladdin, Cambridge Arts Theatre, Understudy Tarzan and Ensemble Disney’s Tarzan the Musical, Hamburg & Stuttgart, Ensemble in Beauty & The Beast, Kuala Lumpur, Dancer for both Take That and An American In Paris at the Royal Variety Performance.
Workshops; Send for Mr Plim, Soho Theatre , Drew McOnie’s King Kong Broadway Workshop.
- Urdang Connect- Theatre jazz, Contemporary
- Katie Morea Performing Arts School – Theatre Jazz Workshops , Jazz Partner Work – Contemporary Workshops for 1st & 2nd Years.
- Addict Dance Academy previously regular teacher for Musical Theatre Jazz and Ballet for First & Second Years
- Dupont Dance Stage School – Tap, Ballet, Modern classes, Festival solos and coaching.
- The Musical Theatre Academy in Seven Sisters – Theatre Jazz , Contemporary, Ballet & Swing Projects for 1st, 2nd & 3rd years.
- Theatre train – Theatre jazz, Modern
- Lyrical Competition Adjudicator Northern Ireland – + Masterclasses.
- Creation Choreography Competition Adjudicator.
- ISTD – workshops at Bird College.
- Ballet Boost Academy Rambert School – Contemporary & Ballet.
- ISTD – Advanced 1 Orginal Demonstration.
ISTD Lecturer in the delivery of Level 6 Diploma in Dance Pedagogy.
Various workshops around the country and a twice yearly visitor to Broadway Dance Centre and Steps on Broadway in New York to take a variety of classes and masterclass from broadway choreographers.