Exhibitor Terms & Conditions;
1. All exhibitor bookings must made through firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Payment for exhibition space and any associated advertising or extras must be paid within 30 days of invoice via BACS transfer. Failure to pay within this time period will result in your booking becoming void. In the event that bookings are made for an event less than 30 days away payments must be transferred prior to arrival at the event – exhibitors will not be permitted to set up if there has been failure to make payment before arrival.
3. Cancellations – Assuming full invoice paid; if made more than 12 weeks prior to event a 75% refund will be issued, if made 8-12 weeks prior to event a 50% refund will be issued, if made 0-8 weeks prior to event no refunds will be issued. – If full invoice has not been paid calculations will be made to reflect to % and time frames above. In the event that this calculation leaves an outstanding balance the exhibitor remains responsible for making payment.
4. Exhibitors are responsible for arranging adequate insurance to protect themselves and others attending the show.
5. In the event of event postponement, abandonment or cancellation beyond CYD?’s control; CYD? are not liable for any financial loss to the exhibitor and will retain all sums paid by the exhibitor. Exhibitors will be entitled to credit any sums paid to a future CYD? event in the current or next calendar year.