Exhibitor Terms & Conditions;
1. All exhibitor bookings must be made through email@example.com.
2. A non-refundable deposit for exhibition space must be paid within 30 days of invoice via BACS transfer. Failure to pay within this time period will result in your booking becoming void. Remaining balance and any associated advertising or extras must be paid 8 weeks before the event date. In the event that bookings are made for an event less than 8 weeks away, full payment must be paid on receipt of invoice. Exhibitors will not be permitted to set up if there has been failure to make payment before arrival.
3. Cancellations – If made more than 8 weeks prior to event, any credit can be transferred to a future CYD? event. Deposits are non-refundable.
4. Exhibitors are responsible for arranging adequate insurance to protect themselves and others attending the show. If you are bringing any electrical equipment with you, it must be PAT tested. It is also your responsibility to conduct your own risk assessment for your stand and take necessary precautions. Items left unattended are left your own risk.
5. In the event of event postponement, abandonment or cancellation beyond CYD?’s control; CYD? are not liable for any financial loss to the exhibitor and will retain all sums paid by the exhibitor. Exhibitors will be entitled to credit any sums paid to a future CYD? event in the current or next calendar year.
Please note: By attending the CYD? event you are consenting to all the above.