Published: Nov 20th 2023
Job Title: Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Company: CYD? (Can You Dance?)
Location: NG21 0HJ
Job Type: Part-Time (21 hours per week)
CYD? is a dynamic and thriving organisation at the forefront of the dance events industry. We are seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to join our team, contributing to the smooth operation of our events and daily administrative tasks.
- Facilitating communication with dance schools to assist in event bookings.
- Managing emails, live chat, phone calls, and social media messages.
- Assisting in the coordination of event logistics, including hotel bookings and travel arrangements.
- Contributing to the organisation of the Dance Star company.
- Covering additional office duties as required.
- Resides within an hour’s drive of the office (Mansfield, NG21) with a valid driver’s license and the ability to commute daily.
- Willingness to travel and work on certain weekends throughout the year, actively participating in event delivery.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt to various situations.
- Excellent team player with the capacity to work independently when needed.
- Proficient in composing and sending emails using Mac Mail (Prior experience with a Mac computer is desirable).
- Additional skills in social media management and design tools such as Canva and Hootsuite are advantageous.
- Tech-savvy individual capable of adapting to new technologies.
- Knowledge of the dance industry is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Ability to work under pressure.
This is a part-time position, with flexibility in working days to cover the 21 hours. The role requires occasional weekend work during events.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to [email@example.com]. Please include “CYD Administrative Assistant Application” in the subject line. Application deadline is 19th December.
CYD? is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Note: Job descriptions are subject to change as the needs of the organisation evolve.