· Parents can watch the competition for FREE! All you will need to do is create an account to access the stream. Register an account with us here!
· Parents can enter their dancer into the solo, duet or trio competition! If entering the duet/trio competition, please ensure you have permission from all parents, and the dance teacher too!
· If you want to enter your dancer into the group competition, this must be done by the dance studio or dance teacher/choreographer!
· Dancers can enter the competition as many times as they choose!
· Parents/Dance schools entering dancers in the competition must agree that their videos can be shared and highlighted on CYD? social media channels!
· When you have entered your dancer(s) into the competition and your payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with all the information you will need to upload your video!
· Entry videos must not be any older than two years from the first day of the event!
· We suggest videos are filmed in landscape and, if possible, uploaded in .MP4 or .MOV format!
· Video entries must be within the time limits above – Points will be deducted if your video goes over these times!
· You will have until the 7th August to upload your entry video(s)!
· Any entry showing sensitive or inappropriate content will be disqualified, as well as any entries filmed in unsafe environments!
· Make sure you follow all the guidelines we have set out to ensure your entry doesn’t get disqualified from the competition!
· You can upload your competition entry video(s) by clicking here!
READ OUR FULL FAQ’S HERE!