- CYD? is able to restrict shared log in and we only allow one Livestream ENTRY per email. If you choose to share your log in with somebody else, you will be automatically logged out.
- The email associated with the account that purchased the ticket for the event will be the email used to log in.
- Dancers in different time zones will have the option to playback the workshop content online until 10am (BST, GMT+1) on Tuesday 25th August.
WEBSITE & STREAMING
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account & your password and for restricting access to your computer. Please make sure the information you provide to CYD? upon registration and at all other times is true, accurate, current, and complete to the best of your knowledge.
- Access to the CYD? Live requires the use of your personal computer or mobile device. You are responsible for any Internet connection or mobile fees and charges that you incur when accessing the Virtual event.
- The Virtual event is delivered over the Internet and could be subject to limitations & delays. CYD? shall not be responsible for any delays, delivery failures, service failure or problems that occur as a result of any network failure or incompatibility.
HEALTH & SAFETY IN MASTERCLASSES
The CYD? virtual convention is designed to provide a fun and inspiring experience in as safe a way as possible. Dancers taking part are responsible for exercising within their own limits and need to assume all risk of injury to themselves or their property. You should only do the activities that you consider safe for your own body and the space that you are working in.
It’s vitally important that you stay safe and healthy so please make sure that:
- You have enough space around you to take part in the online masterclasses, please make sure the area is cleared of any obstacles that may cause risk of injury to yourselves, to others, or risk of any damage to surrounding property. Where possible, move furniture out of the way to ensure you have enough space to dance.
- The floor surface you are choosing to dance on is safe and suitable and that you wear the correct footwear for each class, tap shoes, heels, ballet shoes etc.
- You stay hydrated and have plenty of water available.
- You modify/adapt the routine to your level and stop when you need to – if at any time you feel you are dancing beyond your current fitness abilities or you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness or nausea, you should discontinue dancing immediately.
- Please be mindful of the level of masterclasses that you join and make sure they are suitable for your level & ability.
- If you are choosing to dance outside, please ensure the floor & space is suitable and you wear the correct footwear. Please also ensure that you wear suitable sun cream to protect you and make sure you keep hydrated.
Dancers take part at their own risk & Can You Dance? will not be held responsible for any injury that may be sustained during any of our virtual conventions.
- Parents may enter their dancer into our solo, duet & trio virtual competition without going through their dance school, but please make sure you have informed your dance teacher or choreographer before entering. You will also need the permission of the other dancers in the video. Parents may not enter dancers into the group competition, that must be done by the dance teacher or choreographer.
- If the dancer is under 18 years of age, the e-mail used to enter the competition must be that of a parent or legal guardian & permission must be given. If the dancer is 18 & above, they can enter themselves.
- Dancers can enter the competition as many times as they choose. All videos entered must not be older than two years from the first day of the event.
- The age of the dancer is decided by their age at the time the video was filmed. For the duets & trios, please go by the average age of the dancer at the time of filming. For groups, all dancers in the Junior group must be 7-13 at the time of filming, for the senior group you may add Junior dancers if you have a mixed group, as long as they were over the age of 7 when the video was made.
- Parents and dance schools entering the competition must agree that their videos can be used on CYD? social media.
To enter the competition, please make sure you:
- Upload your video entry on the link given. In order to make your video look as good as possible, we suggest filming in landscape format, however, we can accept portrait also and any format although MP4 is preferable. Dancers must have permission from their dance teacher or choreographer to use any video & choreography that they enter into the competition
- Any entry with sensitive or inappropriate content will be disqualified. All video entries will be subject to moderation. Submitted videos that are performed in unsafe environments or on unsafe surfaces will not be allowed.
- Video entries must be within the time limits – Solos – 1.5 mins – Duets/Trios – 2 mins – Groups – 3 mins – any videos submitted that are over these times will have points deducted
- CYD? reserves the right to disqualify any entries submitted after the competition entry deadline of 14th August
- By entering the competition, dancers agree that they are the copyright owners of their video entries and must not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, or any other rights of a third party
- Judges decisions are final.
- Winners may be asked to do video interviews for social media & must agree to their video being shared.
YOUR VIRTUAL TICKETS
The purchase of a Super Convention LIVE ticket is subject to availability and subject to acceptance by Can You Dance? Ltd.
We use our best efforts to ensure that the price tickets displayed are correct. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some tickets on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of a ticket you have ordered, we will contact you to inform you of this error. You will have the option of continuing with the purchase at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you of the cancellation.
If we suspect that your ticket has been purchased fraudulently, we may cancel your booking.
Super Convention LIVE tickets cannot be refunded after purchase.
CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT OR CHANGES TO YOUR VIRTUAL EVENT
Occasionally events may be changed, postponed or cancelled. It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead as advertised. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
If the event is cancelled, Can You Dance? Ltd. will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible. If Can You Dance? Ltd. is unable to put on any future events, you will be fully refunded.
If the event is postponed, your ticket will automatically be transferred to the next virtual event.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ OUR FAQ’S